Wordless Wednesday - Copenhagen subway



Wordless Wednesday

Comments

Keera Ann Fox said…
Sorry about the vertical format. Was too distracted by the chance to sit up front on the subway! :-)

(My new co-workers are gabbing in the background so it's not an entirely wordless Wednesday.)
Jono said…
New co-workers?
Keera Ann Fox said…
Ah, I see that I haven't told my blog what's been going on. :-)

There was one paragraph in this post, mentioning that one position had been made redundant. I have found myself a new position within the company.
Anonymous said…
Ah, I see that I haven't told my blog what's been going on. :-)

Well, no! Out of Bergen, into Copenhagen? Big city life and all that?

Do tell all.

max
['Could I lay any lower? Probably not.']
Anonymous said…
Blogger comments still don't allow <em>. Sigh.

max
['The days of whine and poses are past.']
Keera Ann Fox said…
No, I still live and work in Bergen, but my company has been Danish-owned since 2000. So we were all on a team trip with our boss's Danish boss.

['The bold tag works.']
Keera Ann Fox said…
My dear readers: Here is the answer to the question.

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning out my surf-box

Brave enough, after all